- Aug 15, 2022
- By Gulf Global
Chocolate chip peanut butter cookies - makes 3 dozen cookies
- 1 ½ cups Canadian Harvest Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- BEAT peanut butter and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy.
- Beat in egg, water and vanilla essence until blended.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat until evenly moistened.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls on cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly in criss cross pattern with fork.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 3 minutes on cookie sheet before moving to rack to cool completely.
Leave A Comment
Your Email address will not be published